How Is Type 2 Diabetes Linked to Psoriatic Arthritis?
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: October 2016.
- de Vlam K, Gottlieb AB, Mease PJ. Current concepts in psoriatic arthritis: pathogenesis and management. Acta Derm Venereol. 2014 Nov;94(6):627-34.
- Ogdie A, Schwartzman S, Eder L, Maharaj AB, Zisman D, Raychaudhuri SP, Reddy SM, Husni E. Comprehensive treatment of psoriatic arthritis: managing comorbidities and extraarticular manifestations. J Rheumatol. 2014 Nov;41(11):2315-22.
- Medline Plus, U.S. National Library of Medicine. Accessed online on 4/16/16 at https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/.
- Taber’s Medical Dictionary. Accessed online on 4/15/16 at http://www.tabers.com.
- Di Minno MND, Peluso R, Iervolino S, Russolillo A, Lupoli R, Scarpa R. Weight loss and achievement of minimal disease activity in patients with psoriatic arthritis starting treatment with tumour necrosis factor alpha blockers. Ann Rheum Dis 2014;73:1157-1162.
- National Psoriasis Foundation. Accessed online on 4/16/16 at http://www.psoriasis.org.