Psoriatic Arthritis Remission
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: October 2016.
- Mease PJ, Armstrong AW. Managing patients with psoriatic disease: the diagnosis and pharmacologic treatment of psoriatic arthritis in patients with psoriasis. Drugs. 2014 Mar;74(4):423-41.
- Saber TP, Ng CT, Renard G, Lynch BM, Pontifex E, Walsh CAE, Grier A, Molloy M, Bresnihan B, FitzGerald O, Fearon U, Veale DJ. Remission in psoriatic arthritis: is it possible and how can it be predicted? Arthritis Res Ther. 2010:12(3):R94.
- de Vlam K, Gottlieb AB, Mease PJ. Current concepts in psoriatic arthritis: pathogenesis and management. Acta Derm Venereol. 2014 Nov;94(6):627-34.
- Taber’s Medical Dictionary. Accessed online on 4/15/16 at http://www.tabers.com.
- Biologic drugs. National Psoriasis Foundation. Accessed online on 4/15/16 at https://www.psoriasis.org/about-psoriasis/treatments/biologics
- Small molecules. Medscape. Accessed online on 4/15/16 at http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/815272_4.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Accessed online on 5/23/16 at http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm494227.htm.