What Are Risk Factors for Developing Psoriatic Arthritis?
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: October 2016.
- Mease PJ, Armstrong AW. Managing patients with psoriatic disease: the diagnosis and pharmacologic treatment of psoriatic arthritis in patients with psoriasis. Drugs. 2014 Mar;74(4):423-41.
- Gladman DD, Antoni C, Mease P, Clegg DO, Nash P. Psoriatic arthritis: epidemiology, clinical features, course, and outcome. Ann Rheum Dis. 2005 Mar;64 Suppl 2:ii14-7.
- de Vlam K, Gottlieb AB, Mease PJ. Current concepts in psoriatic arthritis: pathogenesis and management. Acta Derm Venereol. 2014 Nov;94(6):627-34.
- Psoriatic Arthritis, Epidemiology. Medscape. Accessed online on 4/8/16 at http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/2196539-overview#a5.
- Ginn LR, Lin JP, Plotz PH, Bale SJ, Wilder RL, Mbauya A, Miller FW. Familial autoimmunity in pedigrees of idiopathic inflammatory myopathy patients suggests common genetic risk factors for many autoimmune diseases. Arthritis & Rheum. 1998 Mar;41(3):400-405.