Tell us about your symptoms and treatment experience. Take our survey here.

caret icon Back to all discussions

2016 - A Year in Review

It’s hard to believe that the year is coming to an end – and another year of challenges, frustrations, wins and #fail are almost behind us.

Looking back over the year, whether you are newly diagnosed or a “pro” with psoriatic arthritis, how would you describe 2016?

Share your thoughts below – we’ll be compiling everyone’s responses for a feature story on the site!

1. 2016 has been enlightening for me ! Physically I have actually been doing quite well, much better than previous years anyway. In the past my enthesitis in particular was quite debilitating, and this year it seems to have calmed down a fair amount, which I am very grateful for. Psychologically, I have learnt that I have been stuck in a bit of a denial phase for a number of years now - I had almost completely blocked out my diagnosis of PsA, or I always brushed it off in one way or another, which now seems very strange. I have only come to realise this through reading other community members' experiences and stories... I have certainly learnt a lot about myself this year!!

Please read our rules before posting.